Some of the cosmetic periodontal services we offer include:
– Dental Implants – a fixture that is placed in your jaw which imitates your tooth’s root. The implant then can to hold a new, replacement tooth or a bridge. It looks and feels just like a real tooth.
– Root Coverage – gum tissue is used to cover exposed roots, develop gum tissue, or make dental implants look more natural.
– Ridge Augmentation – procedure used to correct irregularities in the gums and jaw after a tooth extraction.
– Pocket-Depth Reduction – pockets between the gums and teeth are cleared of any bacteria and infection, and the gum surrounding the tooth is tightened.
– Crown Lengthening – for patients with excess gum tissue, the gums are reduced so that more of the crown or natural teeth are exposed, enhancing the smile.
– Combination Procedures – one or more of these cosmetic procedures may be needed to lay the foundation for a beautiful smile.