The Advantages & Long-Term Benefits of Patient-Removable Replacement Teeth/Overdentures:
- A more predictable treatment for missing teeth as compared to dentures that are supported without implants
- Dental implants and an overdenture are the best route to replacing missing teeth as they look and feel the most like you natural teeth. They also function most like your natural teeth.
- The bone that is already in your jaw will integrate with your dental implants naturally – allowing your dental implants to become a permanent fixture to your smile. Dental implants mimic your natural teeth.
- The best way to preserve your natural facial contours, and to maintain your gum tissue and oral bone is through the placement of dental implants.
- Dental implants are the “root” or new foundation for your replacement teeth.
- Dental implants make it easier to brush and floss your teeth, as well as visit your dentist for regular check-ups.
- Allows you to keep your surrounding teeth and lessen the likelihood of further teeth falling out.