Dr. Bernard Fialkoff graduated with a DDS Degree at the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1980. He received the Alpha Omega Award as class valedictorian and was elected to OKU Academic Honor Society. Dr Fialkoff received his Periodontal and Dental Implant post-graduate board eligibility at the combined Memphis Veterans Administration Hospital and University of Tennessee Dental School Post Graduate Specialty Program in 1982. He established his Bayside, New York practice in 1982, and delivers Periodontics, Dental Implantology, Laser Therapy and Dental Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in a calm, ethical and patient friendly manner. Dr Fialkoff has taught periodontics and dental Implantology to many dentists, and runs a monthly study group for local dentists. His office offers state of the art computerized digital low-radiation dental x-rays, intra-oral camera that clearly demonstrate oral findings, full steam sterilization and cleanliness, and an energetic empathetic dental staff. Dr. Fialkoff and staff have worked closely with local dentists to help achieve patient dental goals for over 22 years.
- Periodontics post-graduate certificate Memphis Veterans Administration Hospital
- University of Tennessee Dental School 1982
- Director of Implant Certainty Training Program and Fialkoff dental study group 1995-Present
- Secretary Spanish American Study Club 1994-1996
- Featured lecturer/moderator at Annual Spanish American Medical Congresses – 1984-2002
- "Implantology and Periodontology"
- Featured lecturer at Queens Academy of General Dentistry meetings on
- "Periodontology and Implantology"
- Clinical Instructor – Flushing Hospital Medical Center 1982-1985
- Visiting Lecturer – State University of New York Stony Brook Dental School 1984-1992
- Lecturer – 2-day Implant/Periodontology Surgical Course for Dominican Republic study group 8/1997
- Operative Dentistry Award
- American Academy of Endodontics Award
- American Academy of Periodontology Award
- Block Drug Senior Award
- James Horn Children's Dentistry Award
- Leon Isenbud Oral Pathology Award
- "DENTISTRY WITHOUT CARIES – THE CHALLENGE OF THE FUTURE" DENTAL STUDENT MAGAZINE 9/80; 13
- "EXPOSURE OF THIRD MOLARS – A CASE REPORT" NORTHEAST SOCIETY OF PERIODONTOLOGY JOURNAL 6/82
- "ACID DEMINERALIZATION IN PERIODONTAL THERAPY" J WESTERN SOCIETY OF PERIODONTOLOGY 6/82
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Dental Association